About ComDel Innovation
We welcome you to read about our history, our vision and our quality policy.
Our Wahpeton, North Dakota facility started manufacturing operations as a 3M plant in 1977 and through a couple of transitions became ComDel Innovation in 2007.
Our team has deep roots in innovative application of technology to help solve your manufacturing challenges.
Operations at Wahpeton include two buildings with a total of 264,000 sq. ft. and includes cleanroom production space.
Our Commitment to Quality
Achieve the highest level of quality and service through our dedication to:
- Maintain the effectiveness of our Quality Management System
- Comply to all applicable standards and regulatory requirements
- Satisfy the customer by meeting or exceeding requirements
- Drive continuous improvement
Our Management Team is committed to providing leadership and resources to carry out this policy.
Supplier compliance to our Total Quality Management Program is a critical part of our quality system.
Our policy is to conduct all global activities in a manner that minimizes impacts on the environment and protects the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers, and the community. All employees are responsible and accountable for the successful implementation of this policy.
- Meet or exceed all applicable EHS legal requirements and other requirements to which we subscribe.
- Implement continual improvement of our EHS management systems and performance.
- Actively promote pollution prevention and waste minimization in order to conserve our natural resources, and will ensure the proper disposal of waste in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
Check out the video on ComDel Innovation and Heartland Precision for more detail.
Heartland Precision is our division that specializes in threading, metal forming and zinc plating.
ComDel celebrates 10 year anniversary and surpasses 300 employees!